Book with a low
deposit and flexible payments
Book your trip with Europe's largest racing travel company
Receive an unrivalled entry to the German racing world
Grosser Preis von Baden Experience
Hotel Der Kleine Prinz Experience
In the heart of this historic spa town, Hotel Der Kleine Prinz is a boutique hideaway that has welcomed European tourists for years. Featuring an in-house restaurant, terrace and drawing room, all bedrooms have been individually furnished.
• Return direct flights from London Heathrow to Stuttgart (other airports available)
• Return airport transfers and transfers to excursions throughout trip
• Four nights luxury accommodation at Hotel Der Kleine Prinz
• Breakfast each morning
• Walking tour of Baden-Baden, plus invitation to dinner at Casino Baden-Baden
• Opportunity to attend Germany's premier yearling sale at BBAG auction house
• Exclusive tour of local training yard
• Behind-the-scenes racecourse tour and paddock access before the big race
• Admission and hospitality (food and drinks included) during two days of racing
About the Grosser Preis von Baden
First run in 1858, the inaugural contest of the Group 1 Grosser Preis von Baden marked the inauguration of the course itself. Staged at Baden Racecourse in Iffezheim (a few kilometres from Baden-Baden), the race has been won by Frankie Dettori on three occasions, welcoming the likes of Godolphin and the Aga Khan.
Just a few metres from the racecourse stands the BBAG auction house and a collection of training yards. You'll be shown round training facilities and the racecourse, and get a chance to take in Germany's premier yearling sales up close. There's racing on Saturday and Sunday, and we'll settle you in to hospitality at the renowned Champions Club both days, on the top floor of the grandstand, with sweeping views over the track.
Day One: Flight to Stuttgart
- Depart Heathrow on a direct flight to Stuttgart (alternative departure/arrival airports available)
- On arrival, link up with our transfer to take you on to Baden-Baden
- Enjoy a drink or room service as you settle in to your hotel