Book with a low
deposit and flexible payments
Take your trip with Europe's largest racing travel company
Gain exclusive insight into a unknown racing region
Stockholm Cup International Experience
Grand Hotel Stockholm 5* Experience
16th-18th September 2023
Overlooking the city's old town, this luxury hotel hosts visiting Nobel laureates each year. Founded in 1874, it's Sweden's signature institution, and includes the services of a Bocuse d'Or winning chef.
• Return direct flights from London Heathrow to Stockholm Arlanda (other airports available)
• Return train tickets from airport to city centre
• Two nights luxury accommodation at the Grand Hotel Stockholm
• Extensive buffet breakfast each morning
• Take in the Golden Jubilee celebrations of King Carl XVI Gustaf
• Return racecourse transfers
• Tour of Bro Park’s training facilities with reigning champion jockey & trainer
• Three-course lunch and wine at Bro Park’s panoramic restaurant
• Admission to the Stockholm Cup International
Day One: Flight to Stockholm
- Depart Heathrow on a direct flight to Arlanda (alternative departure/arrival airports available)
- On arrival, take the Arlanda Express train into town
- Enjoy a drink overlooking Gamla Stan, and the optional services of the Grand Hotel’s renowned resident chef, Mathias Dahlgren
About the Stockholm Cup International
First run in 1937, the Stockholm Cup has moved venues three times in its history. Currently staged at Bro Park, Sweden’s purpose-built racing headquarters (opened in 2016), last year’s edition saw foreign jockeys dominate, and Britain’s Pat Cosgrave and Hollie Doyle took first and second in the feature race.
Stockholm Cup Day also includes the listed Lanwades Stud Stakes, Tattersalls Nickes Minneslöpning and Bro Park Sprint Championship, along with two jump contests: HM The King’s Prize (over fences) and HM The Queen’s Prize (over hurdles).