Our White Turf package offers you the chance to experience this unique racing whilst staying in a luxury mountainside hotel. With flights, transfers, accommodation and tickets, everything is taken care of allowing you to simply enjoy this incredible event.
Click here to learn more about the White Turf in St. Moritz!
Your Package Includes
- Return direct flights from London Heathrow to Zurich (alternative departure airports available)
- Onward travel from Zurich to St Moritz via train
- Three nights accommodation at the Carlton Hotel St. Moritz
- Daily Swiss breakfast buffet
- Daily food & beverage credit per person to the value of CHF 100 (approx £75)
- Access to the Carlton Spa
- Shuttle to Corviglia ski station and 24 hour limousine service in St Moritz
- Grandstand Ticket to the racing on Sunday 3rd February
Upgrade your Bedroom
The Carlton Hotel offers upgrades to Junior Suites, Deluxe Suites and Grand Suites. If you would be interested in upgrading your stay please enquire for supplements.
Upgrade your Transfer
If you would prefer to travel from Zurich to St Moritz by car, we can offer a return private transfer for a supplement of £900 per person. The journey time is approximately 3 hours.
To enhance your racing experience you may like to upgrade to a VIP Package. This includes:
- Access to the Lake
- Exclusive access to a VIP Lounge
- Dining area with exquisite starters, main courses and desserts
- Complementary bar (excludes Champagne & Spirits)
- Cigar Lounge
- Direct access to a VIP terrace area at the race track
- VIP betting counters & toilets
private tables for groups of 8-10, smaller groups will be allocated onto shared tables
Supplement per person: £600.00
The Carlton Hotel is luxury 5* mountainside hotel overlooking Lake St Moritz. It offers two restaurants, a spa & two pools.
There are elegant, individually furnished suites that feature flat screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and relaxed seating areas. Many rooms offer balconies with stunning panoramic views of the mountains.
The hotel also offers ski hire and other ski services meaning guests can rent equipment in order to enjoy some time on the slopes. Ski instructors can also be booked (in advance) to accompany any size group.