Racing Breaks have teamed up with Aintree Racecourse to offer a unique package to the opening day of the the Grand National Festival!
This package includes an invitation to Aintree Racecourse's Exclusive Preview Night on Wednesday Evening. A panel of experts including Grand National winning trainer, Oliver Sherwood, and the most successful female jockey in Grand National history, Katie Walsh will run you through the runners and riders for the upcoming three days!
What's more on Thursday morning you will be invited to join us on a Course Tour before the racing begins where you will get a chance to travel round the Grand National course and find out some of the history and facts about those historic fences.
You can then enjoy a free drink in the Racing Breaks Bar whilst picking out your horses for the day!
This package is strictly limited on numbers so book now to avoid disappointment!
Your Package Includes
- 1 Night Bed & Breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express, Albert Dock
- Invitation to Aintree's Exclusive Preview Evening on Wednesday Night
- Course Walk of the Grand National Course on Thursday Morning
- Festival Zone Ticket to Grand National Thursday
- Free Drink in the Racing Breaks Bar
The Holiday Inn Express is based on Liverpool's vibrant Albert Dock. Within walking distance of this historic waterfront are an array of bars and restaurants, perfect to compliment your short stay in Liverpool. The hotel is less than a mile from Liverpool Central Station which runs a regular service to Aintree Racecourse throughout Grand National week!
Exclusive Aintree Preview Evening
The preview night will start with expert panellists talking through footage of last year’s heroic victory by One for Arthur. The preview to the three days will then be split into two sections with panellists focusing on racing on Grand National Thursday & Ladies Day in the first section, and Grand National Day in the second half of the evening.
Parking will be available and racegoers will be guided throughout the racecourse by
On arrival, guests will enjoy music from a local band and take in video footage of
previous Grand Nationals, including Red Red Rum’s 1977 victory, Aldaniti’s 1981
success and last year’s triumph by One for Arthur.
Preview Night Timings
18:30 Guests to arrive through the VIP Entrance and will be guided to the Aintree Pavilion
19:00 Grand National Virtual Tour
19:30 Preview Session: Grand Opening Day & Ladies Day
20:15 Preview Session: Grand National Day
21:00 Bar to Close
Festival Zone Ticket
- Viewing over the closing stages of every race including The Grand National race
- Viewing access of the Parade Ring and Winners’ Enclosure
- Relax and socialise in the atmospheric Red Rum Garden, with live entertainment
throughout the day
- Access to the Irish Bar, with screens and betting facilities
- Live music in the Aintree Pavilion throughout the day, with a named artist act after racing
- Tote betting facilities, plus big screen viewing throughout the area