Nestled on a private beach, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai offers seclusion steps from the popular Walk at JBR. Designed to emulate the low-rise buildings of the Mediterranean, the luxury resort features sea-facing guest rooms and suites, a dedicated Club Lounge, a wealth of culinary experiences, leisure facilities, and a spa. At this Dubai resort, traditional Arabian hospitality creates an elevated guest experience.
- Return direct flights to Dubai
- Return airport transfers
- 4 nights accommodation
- Breakfast each morning
- Return racecourse transfers
- Apron Views Ticket to the Dubai World Cup
- Invitation to exclusive Racing Breaks Drinks Evening with Frankie Dettori
- ATOL Protected
Tuesday 23rd March
- Depart on an overnight, direct flight to Dubai from your choice of departure airport (daytime flights on Wednesday available upon request).
Wednesday 24th March
- Upon arrival into Dubai on Wednesday morning you will be transferred from the airport to your hotel (please note, we request an early check-in however if this is not possible the hotel will hold your luggage and allow you to use the facilities).
- Remainder of day at leisure.
Thursday 25th March
- Day at leisure, If desired you could add on a trip to Breakfast with the Stars (more information below).
Friday 26th March
- Morning and afternoon at leisure.
- In the evening you are invited to join us at the Racing Breaks Drinks Evening with Frankie Dettori and other racing celebrities.
Saturday 27th March
- Morning at leisure.
- Early afternoon you will be collected and transferred to Meydan Racecourse to enjoy an afternoon of racing culminating in the Dubai World Cup itself.
- After the closing ceremony you will enjoy the post-racing concert which in previous years has been performed by the likes of Gwen Stefani, Sia and Janet Jackson.
- After the conclusion of the concert you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Sunday 28th March
- You will be collected from your hotel and transferred back to Dubai Airport to catch your direct flight back to the UK.
Enjoy the richest horse race in the world from the main social hub of the Dubai World Cup. Apron Views’ guests have access to the free grandstand seats in this area, the bars on the Apron and the Rails Food Court, situated inside the Meydan Grandstand on the mezzanine floor. Apron Views is home to the famous Style Stakes.
(included as standard)
The Gallery is situated after the finish line and offers a good view of the horse racing and entertainment planned for the Dubai World Cup Ceremony. The grandstand seating area outside is not reserved allowing guests the opportunity to change locations throughout the day. Food and beverages are readily available from the inside areas behind the seats.
£300.00 supplement per person
The Premium is situated opposite the finish line, offering stunning views of the horse racing and entertainment. Guests can soak up the electric atmosphere in this outdoor area from the comfort of their own reserved, numbered seats. Food and beverages are available from the inside area behind the seats. Guests can enjoy their food either inside with the comfort of air conditioning or outside at their seats.
£500.00 supplement per person
Winner's Circle Restaurant
Featuring a glass fronted dining area, Meydan Grandstand signature restaurant spans across Levels 2 & 3, and is perfectly positioned to allow each table of the 4 tiers amazing views of the Meydan Racecourse whilst enjoying superior hospitality and privacy. Guests also gain access to the Parade Ring Lawns allowing them close up views of the horses in the Parade Ring before the post time approaches.
£800.00 supplement per person
Breakfast with the Stars - £60.00 per person (includes transfers)
Breakfast with the Stars is an event that is unique to the Dubai World Cup and makes the whole experience all the more special. The title sums it up perfectly, this is a morning which allows you to catch a glimpse of the stars just a couple of days before the big race day. The morning allows you to watch the horses doing their final track work, whilst enjoying a lavish breakfast buffet in the company of some of the owners, trainers and jockeys that will be there on Dubai World Cup night!
The event takes place on the Thursday morning before the main race day on Saturday. This is an early start to the day but is well worth it as you arrive at Meydan you can take in the stunning sunrise over the city skyline. There’s something about that time of the morning which is so tranquil, especially in a bustling city like Dubai.
Desert Safari - £60.00 per person (£95 to include beers/wines)
The mysterious desert is the ideal venue for a magical and memorable evening. Watch the sun go down as you drive through the dunes to the traditional Bedouin style camp where a delicious dinner awaits.
This trip starts with you being picked up by a 4x4 vehicle that then makes it way out to the Dunes that surround this ever growing city. The fleet of cars head through the dunes as the sun begins to set, with several stops along the way to allow for some photo opportunities. One of the stops involves a falconry display which is a brief insight into some of the traditions of the Middle East. There is also an opportunity to ride a camel; one of the original modes of transport from back in the day.
You are then driven to a Bedouin camp set up, where you can enjoy more Arabian delights including a traditional middle eastern buffet, henna tattoos and shisha whilst watching a belly dancing performance.
Marina Dhow Cruise - £80.00 per person (includes transfers)
Experience dinner aboard a traditional wooden dhow boat on the open-air deck or air conditioned deck - a great way to see the Dubai skyline by night.
This is the perfect activity for an evening when you have been out exploring on your feet all day. Experience dinner aboard a traditional wooden dhow - a great way to see Dubai by night. There are spectacular photo opportunities as you sail and dine. A great way to relax and enjoy each other’s company.
No trip to Dubai would be complete without a trip up the World's tallest building! Why not book your ticket in advance and head up to the top of this incredible building to take in the views over the Dubai skyline?
At The Top: Level 124+125
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
- Take a closer look at the world below through high powered telescopes.
- Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever-growing skyline.
- At 456 meters, Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Step on to, Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View that allows you to explore Dubai as you fly over the city.
- Capture your Burj Khalifa moments forever and integrate reality and special effects with green screen photography.
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
£35.00 per person off peak / £55.00 per person peak (15:00 - 19:00)
At The Top with Level 148
- Enjoy a personalised tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
- Step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
- Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at SKY lounge.
- Explore Dubai’s most famous landmarks with a unique interactive experience, using motion senses.
- Continue your journey to levels 125 and 124.
£95.00 per person off peak (19:00 onwards) / £135.00 per person peak (09:30 - 18:00)
The Lounge: Bubbly Sundowner
- Watch the sun set over the horizon and skies turn pink with romance from level 152 to level 154. Enjoy a glass of house beverage or bubbly, complimented by gourmet canapes.
- Inclusive of live entertainment and a tour of the outdoor terrace.
£160.00 per person (17:30 only)
Racing Breaks Drinks Evening
Racing Breaks customers are invited to join our exclusive Preview Drinks evening on Friday 26th March 2021.
In 2019 the event was held at the Jumeirah Mina A'Salem Hotel. We were lucky enough to be joined by Racing Breaks ambassadors Frankie Dettori and Jim Crowley, alongside Pat Cosgrave and host Rishi Persad.
Guests can relax and enjoy a few drinks while listening to personal anecdotes, tips, and tricks for the Dubai World Cup.
Discover a beachfront getaway minutes from The Walk at JBR where five-star luxury is accompanied by an inimitable sense of place. Where white sand beaches, luxury shopping and the picturesque Dubai Marina find balance with a warm, Mediterranean-style hotel outfitted with lush gardens and world-class amenities.
The hotel has a sought-after waterfront location with access to a private beach, all just steps away from shopping, dining and entertainment. It houses nine restaurants and lounges, including acclaimed Asian cuisine at Blue Jade and Bedouin-style outdoor dining at Amaseena
The Ritz-Carlton Spa features 12 treatment rooms, a hammam and the signature Arabian Felix treatment utilizing rosewater, Dead Sea salt and camel's milk.
All bedrooms offer a private balcony or patio overlooking the Arabian Gulf, resort pool or gardens.
Guests will enjoy marble bathrooms with double vanities and walk-in rain showers along with walk-in closet and 24 hour service.
Dubai Airport - 32km (30 mins)
Meydan Racecourse - 25km (25 mins)
Burj Khalifa - 22km (20 mins)
Extend your trip
Extend your stay in Dubai by adding additional nights accommodation to the start or end of your experience for £225.00 per person per night.
If you are travelling alone, this experience is available for sole occupancy for a supplement of £800.00.
All experiences are based on return overnight direct flights from London to Dubai however other departure airports/times are available upon request.
We offer flights with British Airways & Emirates depending on your choice of departure airport.
All flights include a minimum of 20kg of luggage.
Upgrades to Business / First Class are available.
All bookings can be secured with just a £50 per person deposit. You can make regular payments towards your balance at any stage but we request that a further payment up to 50% of the total trip cost per person is made by 31st October 2020 and the final balance by 8th January 2021.
Upon Booking: £50 per person deposit
31st October 2020: 50% of the total balance
8th January 2021: Final balance