The Millennium Place Marina is one of the newest, most unique hotels in the city. This 4* property
is set in a convenient location in Dubai Marina, walking distance from the Dubai Metro Station, Dubai Marina Mall and the beach.
This golf & racing package includes flights, transfers, tickets & accommodation along with an invitation to the Racing Breaks Golf Day hosted at the Els Club.
- Return Direct Flights to Dubai
- Return Airport Transfers
- 4 Nights Accommodation
- Breakfast each morning
- Return Racecourse Transfers
- Apron Views Ticket to the Dubai World Cup
- Invitation to the Racing Breaks Golf Day (including BBQ lunch)
- Invitation to exclusive Racing Breaks Drinks Evening with Frankie Dettori
Tuesday 24th March 2020
- Depart on an overnight, direct flight to Dubai from your choice of departure airport (daytime flights on Wednesday available upon request).
Wednesday 25th March 2020
- Upon arrival into Dubai on Wednesday morning you will be transferred from the airport to your hotel (please note, we request an early check-in however if this is not possible the hotel will hold your luggage and allow you to use the facilities).
- Remainder of day at leisure.
Thursday 26th March 2020
- Day at leisure, If desired you could add on a trip to Breakfast with the Stars (more information below).
Friday 27th March 2020
- After breakfast you will head to The Els Club to take part in the Racing Breaks Golf Day. The package includes your round of golf, shared buggy, range balls and BBQ lunch to follow.
- In the evening you are invited to join us at the Racing Breaks Drinks Evening with Frankie Dettori and other racing celebrities.
Saturday 28th March 2020
- Morning at leisure.
- At 12:30pm you will be collected and transferred to Meydan Racecourse to enjoy an afternoon of racing culminating in the Dubai World Cup itself.
- After the closing ceremony you will enjoy the post-racing concert which in previous years has been performed by the likes of Gwen Stefani, Sia and Janet Jackson.
- After the conclusion of the concert you will be transferred back to your hotel, at approximately 11:30pm.
Sunday 29th March 2020
- You will be collected from your hotel and transferred back to Dubai Airport to catch your direct flight back to the UK.
Enjoy the richest horse race in the world from the main social hub of the Dubai World Cup. Apron Views’ guests have access to the free grandstand seats in this area, the bars on the Apron and the Rails Food Court, situated inside the Meydan Grandstand on the mezzanine floor. Apron Views is home to the famous Style Stakes.
(included as standard)
The Gallery is situated after the finish line and offers a good view of the horse racing and entertainment planned for the Dubai World Cup Ceremony. The grandstand seating area outside is not reserved allowing guests the opportunity to change locations throughout the day. Food and beverages are readily available from the inside areas behind the seats.
£300.00 supplement per person
The Premium is situated opposite the finish line, offering stunning views of the horse racing and entertainment. Guests can soak up the electric atmosphere in this outdoor area from the comfort of their own reserved, numbered seats. Food and beverages are available from the inside area behind the seats. Guests can enjoy their food either inside with the comfort of air conditioning or outside at their seats.
£400.00 supplement per person
Winner's Circle Restaurant
Featuring a glass fronted dining area, Meydan Grandstand signature restaurant spans across Levels 2 & 3, and is perfectly positioned to allow each table of the 4 tiers amazing views of the Meydan Racecourse whilst enjoying superior hospitality and privacy. Guests also gain access to the Parade Ring Lawns allowing them close up views of the horses in the Parade Ring before the post time approaches.
£750.00 supplement per person
Breakfast with the Stars - £60.00 per person (includes transfers)
Breakfast with the Stars is an event that is unique to the Dubai World Cup and makes the whole experience all the more special. The title sums it up perfectly, this is a morning which allows you to catch a glimpse of the stars just a couple of days before the big race day. The morning allows you to watch the horses doing their final track work, whilst enjoying a lavish breakfast buffet in the company of some of the owners, trainers and jockeys that will be there on Dubai World Cup night!
The event takes place on the Thursday morning before the main race day on Saturday. This is an early start to the day but is well worth it as you arrive at Meydan you can take in the stunning sunrise over the city skyline. There’s something about that time of the morning which is so tranquil, especially in a bustling city like Dubai.
Desert Safari - £50.00 per person (£80 to include beers/wines)
The mysterious desert is the ideal venue for a magical and memorable evening. Watch the sun go down as you drive through the dunes to the traditional Bedouin style camp where a delicious dinner awaits.
This trip starts with you being picked up by a 4x4 vehicle that then makes it way out to the Dunes that surround this ever growing city. The fleet of cars head through the dunes as the sun begins to set, with several stops along the way to allow for some photo opportunities. One of the stops involves a falconry display which is a brief insight into some of the traditions of the Middle East. There is also an opportunity to ride a camel; one of the original modes of transport from back in the day.
You are then driven to a Bedouin camp set up, where you can enjoy more Arabian delights including a traditional middle eastern buffet, henna tattoos and shisha whilst watching a belly dancing performance.
Marina Dhow Cruise - £70.00 per person
Experience dinner aboard a traditional wooden dhow boat on the open-air deck or air conditioned deck - a great way to see the Dubai skyline by night (return transfers included).
This is the perfect activity for an evening when you have been out exploring on your feet all day. Experience dinner aboard a traditional wooden dhow - a great way to see Dubai by night. There are spectacular photo opportunities as you sail and dine. A great way to relax and enjoy each other’s company.
No trip to Dubai would be complete without a trip up the World's tallest building! Why not book your ticket in advance and head up to the top of this incredible building to take in the views over the Dubai skyline?
At The Top: Level 124+125
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
- Take a closer look at the world below through high powered telescopes.
- Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever-growing skyline.
- At 456 meters, Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Step on to, Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View that allows you to explore Dubai as you fly over the city.
- Capture your Burj Khalifa moments forever and integrate reality and special effects with green screen photography.
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
£35.00 per person off peak / £55.00 per person peak (15:00 - 19:00)
At The Top with Level 148
- Enjoy a personalised tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
- Step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
- Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at SKY lounge.
- Explore Dubai’s most famous landmarks with a unique interactive experience, using motion senses.
- Continue your journey to levels 125 and 124.
£90.00 per person off peak (19:00 onwards) / £120.00 per person peak (09:30 - 18:00)
The Lounge: Bubbly Sundowner
- Watch the sun set over the horizon and skies turn pink with romance from level 152 to level 154. Enjoy a glass of house beverage or bubbly, complimented by gourmet canapes.
- Inclusive of live entertainment and a tour of the outdoor terrace.
£150.00 per person (17:30 only)
Racing Breaks Golf Day
The Racing Breaks Golf Day is hosted at one of the finest golfing destinations in Dubai, The Els Club.
Designed by former US Open and Open Championship winner, Ernie Els, the course has a “desert links” style, with Ernie recreating some of the design features from his favourite links courses in the UK. The course embodies the beauty of Dubai, woven into the rugged desert landscape and at over 7,500 yards from the back tees, is the ultimate test.
Taking place on Friday 27th March, the day before the Dubai World Cup itself, join some famous names from the World of racing as you take part in this laid back competition on one of the best courses in Dubai!
The price includes a round of golf, shared buggy, range balls and BBQ lunch to follow.
Included within package
For any non-golfers the package can be discounted by £150 (to still include the BBQ following the golf) or by £195 (for no golf or BBQ).
Racing Breaks Drinks Evening
Racing Breaks customers are invited to join our exclusive Preview Drinks evening on Friday 27th March 2020.
This year’s event was held at the Jumeirah Mina A'Salem Hotel. We were lucky enough to be joined by Racing Breaks ambassadors Frankie Dettori and Jim Crowley, alongside Pat Cosgrave and host Rishi Persad.
Guests can relax and enjoy a few drinks while listening to personal anecdotes, tips, and tricks for the Dubai World Cup.
One of the newest, most unique hotels in the city, Millennium Place Marina is a 4-star hotel where modern comfort meets personalised service. Set in a convenient location in Dubai Marina, the hotel is walking distance from the Dubai Metro Station (DMCC), Dubai Marina Mall and the beach.
Feel the warmth and gracious hospitality of staff dedicated to making you feel welcome, happy and completely at home. Unwind in one of 453 elegant, beautifully appointed room and suite accommodation with stunning views of the city skyline, Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road. All rooms and suites provide a relaxing getaway after a long day with complimentary Wi-Fi access, minibars and 24-hour room service. While at the hotel, you can get invigorated with a workout in the state-of-the-art fitness centre or head to the pool to cool off with a dip before settling into a chaise lounge to soak up some sun.
Dine in style at MasterChef, the TV Experience, the first restaurant of its kind in Dubai. In a chic, industrial space energised by the open plan show kitchen, diners will savour cuisine personally crafted by past contestants and champions from the famous cooking TV series MasterChef. You can also tempt your palate with authentic Asian cuisine at the inviting KYOTO Restaurant. Stir your evening to life before heading out or make a night of it in the chic, cosy confines of the Luggage Room, our tucked away 1920’s speakeasy-style lounge with a modern twist. Before you venture out to explore Dubai, grab a quick drink and snack from the trendy Tea & Coffee Booth in the lobby.
Dubai Airport - 35km (25 mins)
Meydan Racecourse - 25km (25 mins)
Burj Khalifa - 25km (20 mins)
The Els Club - 20km (20 mins)
Extend your trip
Extend your stay in Dubai by adding additional nights accommodation to the start or end of your package for £75.00 per person per night.
If you are travelling alone, this package is available for sole occupancy for a supplement of £250.00.
All packages are based on return direct flights from London to Dubai however other airlines and departure airports/times are available upon request.
We offer flights with British Airways & Emirates depending on your choice of departure airport.
All flights include a minimum of 20kg of luggage.
Upgrades to Business / First Class are available.
All of our packages are available to be booked with just a £100 per person deposit!
You can make regular payments towards your balance at any stage but we request that 50% of the trip is paid by 27th September and the final balance by 10th January as below.
Upon Booking: £100 per person deposit
Friday 27th September 2019: Up to 50% of total balance
10th January 2020: Final balance