Our Two Night Punchestown Gold Cup Day package incorporates flights, airport transfers, accommodation and tickets to the Wednesday of the Punchestown Festival.
Departing London on Tuesday you will fly into Dublin before being transferred to The Westgrove Hotel just outside Naas. The Hotel is located just 20 minutes from Punchestown Racecourse. After enjoying the racing on Wednesday you will fly back on to London on Thursday arriving back that evening.
Your Package Includes
- Return Direct Flights from London Heathrow to Dublin
- Private Return Airport Transfers
- 2 Nights Accommodation at The Westgrove Hotel
- Breakfast each Morning
- Ticket to Punchestown Gold Cup Day (Wednesday)
Tuesday 24th April 2018
- Depart London Heathrow on a direct flight to Dublin (flexible timings available)
- Upon arrival you will be collected and transferred directly to the hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel for the first of two nights accommodation.
Wednesday 25th April 2018
- After breakfast you will have the morning at leisure before heading to Punchestown to enjoy the Gold Cup Day of the Festival.
Thursday 26th April 2018
- After breakfast you will be collected and transferred back to Dublin Airport ready to fly back to London.
- Depart Dublin on a direct flight back to London (flexible timings available)
- Add an additional nights accommodation
- Add an additional days racing
prices available on request
Admission to the General Enclosure offer access to the; Parade Ring, Grandstand, Public Food Outlets, Shopping Village and multiple bars.
Enjoy all that is unique about the Punchestown Festival with reserved enclosure admission. In addition to parade ring, grandstand and shopping village access, reserved enclosure tickets also entitle the holder to access the hub of the party atmosphere with exclusive bars, food outlets and unbelievable trackside viewing. Get up close to the action with views of the last fence and finishing straight!
About the Hotel
This Kildare Hotel which nestles in the County Kildare village of Clane, is a mere 10 minutes from the M4 and Maynooth and the M7 and Naas.
Boasting 96 well appointed bedrooms, including deluxe rooms, executive apartments and an array of suites as well as a choice of restaurants and bars and an award winning leisure centre and dedicated Spa with the ever indulgent Elemis products.
About the Flights
Flights within this package are with British Airways. Different departure airports and flight timings are available on request.