This Dubai World Cup package incorporates flights, 4 nights accommodation, transfers & tickets to The Dubai World Cup!
The package is based on departing on the evening of Wednesday 28th March, flying overnight, landing into Dubai on Thursday 29th March in the morning.
You will be located at the Ritz Carlton, Dubai which is on The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence.
Your Package Includes
- Return Direct Flights from London, Manchester, Birmingham or Newcastle to Dubai
- Private Return Airport Transfers
- 4 Nights Accommodation at The Ritz Carlton, Dubai
- Breakfast each Morning
- Apron View Ticket to The 2018 Dubai World Cup
- Return Transfers to Meydan Racecourse
- Invite to Drinks Evening with Racing Breaks Ambassadors Frankie Dettori & Jim Crowley
Wednesday 28th March 2018
- Depart from your choice of UK Airport flying overnight on a direct flight to Dubai International Airport.
Thursday 29th March 2018
- Upon arrival you will be met at the airport by your driver and transferred to the hotel to check-in for the first of your four nights' accommodation.
Friday 30th March 2018
- Today you have at leisure to explore Dubai or relax by the pool! You could head up the Burj Khalifa and take in the views of Dubai, or head to Wild Wadi Water Park (information on adding either of these to your trip can be found below).
- In the evening you are invited to the Racing Breaks Drinks Evening with Frankie Dettori & Jim Crowley. More details of this event will be released closer to the date of travel.
Saturday 31st March 2018
- You will have the morning at leisure before being collected around 12pm from the hotel and transferred to Meydan Racecourse for the Dubai World Cup!
- Following the racing there is a closing ceremony and concert which lasts until around 11:30pm. Upon conclusion of this you will be collected and taken back to your hotel.
Sunday 1st April 2018
- Today can again be spent relaxing by the pool or exploring more of what Dubai has to offer.
Monday 2nd April 2018
- Check-out of the hotel and be transferred back to Dubai Airport to catch you direct flight back to the UK.
- Upgrade your Ticket to The Premium which includes a reserved seat and food/drink throughout the day: £400 per person
- Add a Round of Golf at one of Dubai's fantastic courses: price available on request
- Add a trip up to the top of the Burj Khalifa: from £28 per person
- Add a visit to Wild Wadi Water Park: from £60 per person
If you would like to include any of these within your booking do let us know!
About the Tickets
Apron View Enclosure
Apron Views’ guests have access to the free grandstand seats in this area, the bars on the Apron and the Rails Food Court, situated inside the Meydan Grandstand on the mezzanine floor. Guests can also enter the Food Court area directly from the Apron, enter through Gates C&D of the Meydan Grandstand. Guests are advised to bring sunscreen as this is an outdoor area.
The stage for the post-racing concert can also be found in the Apron Views!
Premium Hospitality Seating
To make you trip extra special why not upgrade to "The Premium"?
The Premium is situated opposite the finish line and adjacent to the Parade Ring, offering stunning views of the horse racing and entertainment. Guests can soak up the electric atmosphere in this
outdoor area from the comfort of their own reserved, numbered seats. Food and beverages are available from the inside area behind the seats. Guests can enjoy their food either inside with the
comfort of air conditioning or outside at their seats in order not to miss the racing action.
This package includes afternoon tea, gourmet dinner snacks, soft drinks and standard house beverages. A premium list will be available for anyone who wishes to purchase a bottle of Champagne on the day.
Guests for this package enter through Gate A and turn right - ticket holders will also have access to Apron Views and Parade Ring Lawns. Each guest will have a unique seat number on their ticket and
this will be their reserved seat for the entire day. This is an outdoor package and guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen.
Supplement per person: £400.00
About the Hotel
Nestled amid nearly 400,000 square feet of lush, landscaped gardens and overlooking a large stretch of pristine white-sand beach, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai provides traditional Arabian hospitality alongside five-star hotel amenities.
About the Flights
Flights are with Emirates Airlines and include 30kg of luggage. Other airlines & departure airports/times are available upon request.
Please note that flights from some of the above UK airports may carry supplements.
Upgrades to Business/First Class are available, simply let us know your requirements.
Extend Your Stay
If you love Racing then we highly recommend extending your stay and heading to the fantastic Breakfast with the Stars event which takes place on the Thursday Morning prior to the Dubai World Cup.
This exciting morning gives you the chance to enjoy live commentary, entertainment, raffle draws, interviews with the trainers, owners & jockeys and a lavish breakfast buffet!
With this option included you would fly out overnight on Tuesday 27th March and stay for 5 nights, attending the Breakfast with the Stars Event on Thursday Morning with return transfers included.
Supplement per person: £400.00