The Vida Manzil Downtown Dubai Package
The Vida Manzil Downtown Dubai Package incorporates flights, 4 nights accommodation, transfers & tickets to The Dubai World Cup!
This upscale boutique hotel is located within Downtown Dubai, within walking distance to the Burj Khalifa, the World's Tallest Building, and The Dubai Mall, the World's Largest Shopping Centre! With a wide array of bars and restaurants within walking distance and being just 20 minutes from both the Airport & the Racecourse this really is the perfect base for your stay!
Your Package Includes
- Return Direct Flights from London, Manchester, Birmingham or Newcastle to Dubai
- Private Return Airport Transfers
- 4 Nights Accommodation at The Vida Manzil Downtown Dubai Hotel
- Breakfast each Morning
- Apron View Ticket to The 2018 Dubai World Cup
- Return Transfers to Meydan Racecourse
- Invite to Drinks Evening with Racing Breaks Ambassadors Frankie Dettori & Jim Crowley
Thursday 29th March 2018
- Depart from your choice of UK Airport on a direct flight to Dubai International Airport.
- Upon arrival you will be met at the airport by your driver and transferred to the hotel to check-in for the first of your four nights' accommodation.
Friday 30th March 2018
- Today you have at leisure to explore Dubai or relax by the pool! You could head up the Burj Khalifa and take in the views of Dubai, or head to Wild Wadi Water Park (information on adding either of these to your trip can be found below).
- In the evening you are invited to the Racing Breaks Drinks Evening with Frankie Dettori & Jim Crowley. More details of this event will be released closer to the date of travel.
Saturday 31st March 2018
- You will have the morning at leisure before being collected around 12pm from the hotel and transferred to Meydan Racecourse for the Dubai World Cup!
- Following the racing there is a closing ceremony and concert which lasts until around 11:30pm. Upon conclusion of this you will be collected and taken back to your hotel.
Sunday 1st April 2018
- Today can again be spent relaxing by the pool or exploring more of what Dubai has to offer.
Monday 2nd April 2018
- Check-out of the hotel and be transferred back to Dubai Airport to catch you direct flight back to the UK.
- Upgrade your Ticket to The Premium which includes a reserved seat and food/drink throughout the day: £400 per person
- Add a Round of Golf at one of Dubai's fantastic courses: price available on request
- Add a trip up to the top of the Burj Khalifa: from £28 per person
- Add a visit to Wild Wadi Water Park: from £60 per person
If you would like to include any of these within your booking do let us know!
About the Tickets
Apron Views’ guests have access to the free grandstand seats in this area, the bars on the Apron and the Rails Food Court, situated inside the Meydan Grandstand on the mezzanine floor. Guests can also enter the Food Court area directly from the Apron, enter through Gates C&D of the Meydan Grandstand. Guests are advised to bring sunscreen as this is an outdoor area.
The stage for the post-racing concert can also be found in the Apron Views!
About the Hotel
Celebrating the fabled tradition of Arabian hospitality, the Vida Manzil Downtown Dubai is distinguished by its Arabesque design elements and elegant décor, which celebrate the region’s cultural identity.
With 197 rooms and suites in the heart of Downtown Dubai, Manzil is an ideal home away from home when visiting Dubai.
Clean, modern lines contrast with the textures and design elements of ancient Arabia. All rooms have a uniquely styled open-plan bathroom featuring a luxurious bath and separate shower, all adding to the feeling of spaciousness.
About the Flights
Flights are with Emirates Airlines and include 30kg of luggage. Other airlines & departure airports are available upon request.
Upgrades to Business/First Class are available, simply let us know your requirements.
Extend Your Stay
If you love Racing then we highly recommend extending your stay and heading to the fantastic Breakfast with the Stars event which takes place on the Thursday Morning prior to the Dubai World Cup.
This exciting morning gives you the chance to enjoy live commentary, entertainment, raffle draws, interviews with the trainers, owners & jockeys and a lavish breakfast buffet!
With this option included you would fly out on Wednesday 28th March and stay for 5 nights, attending the Breakfast with the Stars Event on Thursday Morning with return transfers included.
Supplement per person: £250.00