Your Package Includes
- One Nights Accommodation at The Spread Eagle Hotel and Spa
- Breakfast on Saturday Morning
- Lennox Enclosure Ticket to the Friday of August Bank Holiday Weekend
- Upgrade your Ticket to the Gordon Enclosure + £11pp or to Richmond Enclosure + £19pp
- Add an additional nights' accommodation price on request
- Add Dinner on the Friday Night for + £30pp
About the Hotel
The Spread Eagle Hotel and Spa
A former coaching inn dating from 1430, this old-world hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Walled Garden at Cowdray and the Cowdray Ruins. Ranging from colourful and charming to opulent and grand, the antiques-furnished rooms are individually decorated and have TVs, free Wi-Fi, and tea and coffeemaking equipment. The restaurant offers modern British cuisine in an atmospheric stone-built dining room with an inglenook fireplace. There's also a glass-enclosed lounge/bar, and a gin bar, a spa, an indoor pool, a hot tub, and a fitness room.
About the Tickets
The Lennox Enclosure is the most relaxed at Goodwood. With large areas of flat grass, the enclosure is a popular spot for picnics and this combined with its large childrens playground also make it an ideal place for families. It is important to note however, that if you do wish to bring a picnic, glass bottles and alcohol are forbidden. There is also a host of traditional food and beverage outlets onsite. No dress code is required.