Your package includes
- Return Flights from London Heathrow to Melbourne
- 11 Nights' Accommodation at the Crowne Promenade Hotel, Melbourne
- Buffet Breakfast each Morning
- Grandstand Seated Tickets to the all 4 days of the Melbourne Cup Carnival
- Car Hire (SUV) for the duration of your stay
- Trip to Phillip Island
Flights can be changed to any major UK airport
Wednesday 1st November 2017
- Depart from London Heathrow at 13.40 to Melbourne via Dubai International Airport, landing at 23.20 on Thursday 2nd November.
Thursday 2nd November 2017
- Upon arrival, pick up car rental followed by a 20 minute drive to check in at the Crowne Promenade for the first of your 11 nights accommodation.
Friday 3rd November 2017
- Today you have at your leisure to explore the sights of Melbourne.
Saturday 4th November 2017
- First day at the races for the AAMI Victoria Derby Day with Grandstand Seated tickets.
- You will be able to catch a direct train from Melbourne to Flemington racecourse.
Sunday 5th November 2017
- Take a visit to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) or spend the day at your leisure.
Monday 6th November 2017
- Another day to relax and spend some time visiting the sites of Melbourne. Perhaps a wine tour in the Yarra Valley.
Tuesday 7th November 2017
- Emirates Melbourne Cup Day, the feature race day of the week with Grandstand Seated tickets.
Wednesday 8th November 2017
- Take a trip to Phillip Island accessible by car, bus and boat.
Thursday 9th November 2017
- Kennedy Oaks Day also the Melbourne Cup Carnival Ladies Day. Grandstand Seated tickets.
Friday 10th November 2017
- Another day in between your busy racing schedule to take a relaxing stroll around the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Saturday 11th November 2017
- Emirates Stakes Day with Grandstand Seated Tickets
Sunday 12th November 2017
- Wind down from a fantastic week and spend your free time as you please.
Monday 13th November 2017
- Flight departs 22.30 from Melbourne International Airport via Dubai and landing at 11.40 on Tuesday 14th November.
Prices for upgrades available upon request
About the Hotel
The Crown Promenade Hotel can be found just 15 minutes from Flemington Racecourse and 30 minutes from Melbourne Airport. Situated in Melbourne's Southbank it is the perfect location for the duration of the trip.
All guest rooms have floor to ceiling windows and impressive bay or city views. There is a leisure facility which includes heated indoor pool and spa, gym and two outdoor deck areas.
Accommodation includes a buffet breakfast each morning in the hotels Mesh Restaurant.
About the Flights
We can offer Flights from most major UK Airports so do let us know if you would prefer to look at an alternative to Heathrow. Example timings for the flights are below:
Wednesday 1st November
13:40 London Heathrow - Dubai 00:40 (+1)
03:00 Dubai - Melbourne 23:20
(flight arrives on Thurs 2nd Nov)
Monday 13th November
22:30 Melbourne - Dubai 05:35 (+1)
07:45 Dubai - London Heathrow 11:40
(flight arrives on Tues 14th Nov)
Click here to find more information on the Melbourne Cup Carnival.