Your Package Includes
- Return Direct Flights from London Heathrow to San Diego
- Return Airport Transfers
- 5 Nights Accommodation at Hotel Del Coronado
- Clubhouse Reserved Seats at Del Mar for the Breeders Cup Day
- Return Transfers to Del Mar Racecourse
- Assistance of representatives throughout your stay
Tuesday 31st October 2017
Depart London Heathrow on British Airways Flight BA273 at 13:45, arriving into San Diego at 17:50 local time.
Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your chosen hotel to check-in for the first of 5 nights accommodation on a room-only basis.
Wednesday 1st November 2017
- Today you have at leisure to relax and acclimatise. In the evening you are invited to enjoy welcome drinks with your host and fellow travellers.
Thursday 2nd November 2017
Friday 3rd November 2017
- You will collected and transferred to Del Mar Racecourse for the first day of the Breeders Cup.
Saturday 4th November 2017
- You will collected and transferred to Del Mar Racecourse for the second day of the Breeders Cup.
Sunday 5th November 2017
- You will have the day at leisure before being collected and transported back to the Airport ready to board British Airways Flight BA268 at 19:15, arriving back into London Heathrow at 13:35 local time on Monday 6th November 2017.
Vegas Add On Option
For those who would like to combine the Breeders Cup with a short visit to Las Vegas, you can extend your trip for 4 nights at the famous Hotel Bellagio in Las Vegas. On Sunday 5th November a deluxe coach will transfer you from San Diego to Las Vegas. You then can enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer until your departure on Thursday 09 November.
On Thursday 9th November you will depart Las Vegas Airport on British Airways Flight BA274 at 20:40, arriving back into London Heathrow at 14:35 on Friday 10th November 2017.
Supplement per person: £495.00
About the Hotel
Situated on the beach, the Hotel Del Coronado is ideally situated along California's Pacific coastline and offers luxurious accommodation in a charming Victorian-style. The rooms have a classic-yet-modern style which reflect the beachfront setting. A plethora of restaurants and bars are located at the hotel with many more situated nearby. Downtown San Diego is a 15-minute cab ride away.
Clubhouse Reserved Seats
Located on the 2nd floor level of the Clubhouse guests will enjoy shaded, open-air reserved stadium-style seating. Situated just past the finish line guests will enjoy commanding views of racing! Conveniently located to concessions, wagering and restrooms.