The Renaissance Paris Republique Package
Racingbreaks are delighted to offer a wonderful Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe Package based in Paris itself with transport out to Chantilly on the day of the l'Arc. The package includes Eurostar travel from London, accommodation at a 5* Hotel, all transfers and Panoramic Grandstand Tickets to the 2017 Prix de L’Arc de Triomphe at Chantilly Racecourse.
This package is also available for 3 Nights, arriving in Paris on Friday 29th September. If you would like further information on this option, do let us know!
Your Package will include
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation at the Renaissance Paris Republique Hotel from Saturday 30th September to Monday the 2nd October 2017
- Breakfast each morning
- Return Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord
- Return Transfers to Racecourse (outward via coach, return via train)
- Panoramic Grandstand Ticket to the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe
- Racing Post
- Upgrade to Eurostar Standard Premier or Business Premier
- Upgrade to Finish Line Grandstand or Hospitality options
Saturday 30th September 2017
- Depart from London St Pancras on a direct train to Paris.
- Upon arrival at Paris the hotel is a short taxi ride from the train station and on arrival at the hotel check-in for first of two nights' accommodation at the Renaissance Paris Republique Hotel.
- The afternoon and evening at your leisure.
Sunday 1st October 2017
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading to Chantilly Racecourse for the main event.
- 10:00 Board coach for transfer to Chantilly Racecourse.
- 13:00 Racing begins! Racetimes TBC
- Upon conclusion of the races we include a train pass that allows travel from Chantilly back to Paris.
Monday 2nd October 2017
- After Breakfast check-out of the Renaissance Paris Republique Hotel. Take a short taxi ride to Paris station to board the Eurostar back to London St Pancras.
A 4-minute walk from République metro stop, this upscale modern hotel is 2 km from both the Louvre and the 13th-century Notre Dame de Paris cathedral. Sophisticated rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minibars, and tea and coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms add Nespresso machines, and balconies featuring garden or city views. Amenities available in some rooms and suites may include rooftop views, living rooms and/or complimentary breakfast. Room service is offered 24/7. In addition to a chic restaurant with a terrace, amenities include a trendy bar, a gym, and a posh spa with a hot tub and a steam room.
Panoramic Grandstand Ticket
Situated within beautiful forestry and with magnificent chateaus seen beyond the track, guests at Chantilly are certainly spoiled with spectacular views. Guests may view the racing from the 30,000 arena, of which there is a 2,300 seated area in the Grandstand. Two fantastic restaurants are also available to the public - one of the ground floor of the weighing, and the other offering panoramic views across the delightful countryside.
Optional upgrades for Hospitality are available on request