In need of a glamorous summer outing, an excuse to pop some bubbles in the sunshine, or a celebration with friends to remember? Ladies Days at the races are the perfect fit! Racingbreaks can organise everything you need for the perfect girly day out including tickets, hotels, travel and spa treatments. With events all over the UK there are days to suit every occasion!
Click image to see more...
Adelphi Hotel Ladies Day Package
Fri 13 Apr 2018 - Sat 14 Apr 2018
Festival Zone Ticket
The Adelphi Hotel Liverpool
1 Night Bed & Breakfast in a Double Room
(based on 2 people sharing)
This tickets gives access to the following:
- Viewing access of the Parade Ring and Winners’ Enclosure
- Relax and socialise in the atmospheric Red Rum Garden, with live entertainment throughout the day
- Access to the Irish Bar, with screens and betting facilities
- Live music in the Aintree Pavilion throughout the day, with a named artist act after racing
- Viewing over the closing stages of every race
- Tote betting facilities, plus big screen viewing throughout the area
This package also gives you access to a Course Walk on the morning of Ladies Day! Before the racing beings you will get a chance to travel round the course and find out some of the history and facts about those historic fences!
The Adelphi Hotel Liverpool is set in a fabulous Edwardian style building, rich in history and located perfectly in the City Centre of Liverpool.
With an array of bars and restaurants on your doorstep this location is the perfect spot to enjoy your Grand National weekend!
What's more it is just a three minute walk from both Liverpool Lime Street and Liverpool Central Stations meaning travel to and from Liverpool could not be easier!
If you want to prolong your stay in Liverpool why not add an extra nights accommodation and arrive on Thursday for £90/person!
Over the course of the Grand National Festival there are trains every 7 minutes from Liverpool Central Station to Aintree Racecourse Station and an Open Day Return was bookable this year for just £7.40 per person.
Click image to see more...
Coldra Court Ladies Day Package
Wed 13 Mar 2019 - Thu 14 Mar 2019
Choose between: Best Mate / Tattersalls / Club / Racing Breaks Lounge (Tatts) / Racing Breaks Lounge (Club)
Coldra Court Hotel by Celtic Manor
1 Nights Accommodation in a Twin Room
- Return racecourse transfers
- Round of golf
- Dinner on arrival evening
(based on 2 people sharing)
- One nights' accommodation at The Coldra Court Hotel by Celtic Manor
- Dinner on Wednesday evening in The Rib Smokehouse & Grill
- Breakfast on Thursday morning
- Round of Golf on either the Roman Road Course or Montgomerie Course on Thursday
- Return transfer to Cheltenham Racecourse on Wednesday
- Ticket to Ladies Day (Wednesday)
Please note a further deposit of £75 per person is due by 1st December 2018
- Upgrade your round of Golf to the Twenty Ten Course: +£50 per person
- Single Room Supplement: £50 per person
- Total package price based on a Non-Golfer: £129 per person
Wednesday 13th March 2019
- Arrive at Celtic Manor on Wednesday morning ready to board the transfer to Cheltenham Racecourse.
- The coach will depart at approximately 10am and the journey time is roughly 60 minutes.
- Upon conclusion of the racing the coach will depart the racecourse at approximately 6:30pm.
- Enjoy dinner at the hotel upon your return.
Thursday 14th March 2019
- Enjoy breakfast at the Hotel.
- Play your round of Golf (optional upgrade to 2010 Course is available)
Located in the quiet suburb of Langstone, on the outskirts of the City of Newport and part of the Celtic Manor collection, The Coldra Court Hotel is an excellent base from which to enjoy a Golf & Racing Break.
The Hotel's spacious, comfortable guest rooms, restaurant and health club deliver all the facilities you need for a perfect short break!
About the Golf
The Celtic Manor Resort is home to 3 Championship Courses, with the flagship course, The Twenty Ten, having played host to the 2010 Ryder Cup!
The above packages includes a round of golf on the Roman Road Course but you can upgrade to play the Twenty Ten Course should you wish!
Supplement £50 per person
Best Mate Enclosure
Cheltenham’s Best Mate enclosure is situated directly opposite the main grandstand and provides great views of the racing. Built in 2004, this modern grandstand offers a variety of food choices, as well as extensive betting facilities and bars. Access to the Parade Ring or additional activities and entertainment such as the Shopping Village is not available from Best Mate.
The Tattersalls Enclosure offers guests extensive views from the Grandstands viewing steps. Badge holders have access to the Paddock, Winner's Enclosure viewing steps, The Hall of Fame and The Centaur. The bookmakers in the betting ring (weather permitting) and the extensive totepool betting facilities can also be easily reached. Finally, the enclosure contains a host of bars and eating options including the Gold Cup and Festival Restaurants and the trade stands in the Tented Village.
As Cheltenham's most exclusive area, the Club Enclosure provides a range of viewing and refreshment options. Guests will be treated to spectacular views from the main grandstand, viewing steps and lawn, whilst the center of the course (by the final fence) can also easily be reached. Guests will also have access to all facilities included in the Tattersalls Enclosure.
Racing Breaks Lounge
New for 2019, Racing Breaks are launching an exclusive lounge with it's own private bar and seating. Located overlooking the Guinness Village guests can take advantage of the lounge to escape the crowds while mingling with Racing royalty. Enjoy breakfast and coffee on arrival while a panel of racing celebrities will preview the day's racing each morning. TVs will show coverage of the racing throughout the day, you will also receive a steak sandwich and fries as part of your complimentary lunch.