A day at the races is the perfect way to spend time with friends. If it's a special birthday or you are organising a Stag or Hen, come racing! Take a trip on a private party bus or a Ladies Day special with an overnight spa break before coming to the racecourse and finish by enjoying the local night life. We have some amazing group trips to suit any occasion.
Click image to see more...
Adelphi Hotel Saturday Package
Sat 14 Apr 2018 - Sun 15 Apr 2018
Festival Zone Ticket
The Adelphi Hotel Liverpool
1 Night Bed & Breakfast in a Double Room
(based on 2 people sharing)
This tickets gives access to the following:
- Viewing access of the Parade Ring and Winners’ Enclosure
- Relax and socialise in the atmospheric Red Rum Garden, with live entertainment throughout the day
- Access to the Irish Bar, with screens and betting facilities
- Live music in the Aintree Pavilion throughout the day, with a named artist act after racing
- Viewing over the closing stages of every race
- Tote betting facilities, plus big screen viewing throughout the area
This package also gives you access to a Course Walk on the morning of The Grand National! Before the racing beings you will get a chance to travel round the course and find out some of the history and facts about those historic fences!
The Adelphi Hotel Liverpool is set in a fabulous Edwardian style building, rich in history and located perfectly in the City Centre of Liverpool.
With an array of bars and restaurants on your doorstep this location is the perfect spot to enjoy your Grand National weekend!
What's more it is just a three minute walk from both Liverpool Lime Street and Liverpool Central Stations meaning travel to and from Liverpool could not be easier!
If you want to prolong your stay in Liverpool why not add an extra nights accommodation and arrive on Friday for £100/person!
Over the course of the Grand National Festival there are trains every 7 minutes from Liverpool Central Station to Aintree Racecourse Station and an Open Day Return was bookable this year for just £7.40 per person.