Located in the centre of Prague's most desirable attractions including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge, the Hilton Prague Old Town offers high quality 5* accommodation inspired by Prague's history.
This 5* experience offers return flights from the UK, airport transfers, two nights accommodation with breakfast each morning, race ticket & transfers to Pardubice on Sunday.
- Return direct flights from the UK to Prague
- Return airport transfers
- Two nights accommodation at the Hilton Prague Old Town 5*
- Breakfast each morning
- Return transfers to Pardubice Racecourse
- Ticket to the Velká Pardubická
Saturday 9th October 2021
- Depart on a direct flight from the UK to Prague.
- Upon arrival into Prague Airport you will be met in the arrivals hall by your driver and transferred directly to your hotel.
- You will then have the remainder of the afternoon and evening at leisure to explore Prague.
- Option to add a trip to a Traditional Folklore Dinner.
Sunday 10th October 2021
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to Pardubice Racecourse.
- Enjoy a full days racing culminating in the 130th running of the Velká Pardubická.
- Following the conclusion of the racing you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Upon return to Prague you will have the remainder of the evening at leisure.
Monday 11th October 2021
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Have the day at leisure to explore more of Prague before being collected from your hotel and returned to Prague Airport ready to catch your flight back to the UK.
This experience is inclusive of a General Admission tickets to the Velka Pardubicka but upgrades are available as below.
Offers entrance to the racecourse - access to the Parade Ring and the lawns in front of the grandstands.
Included in all packages
Offers same access as General Admission but in addition you receive a designated seat in the grandstand.
£75.00 per person supplement
Access to a private hospitality facility located in one of the grandstands at the racecourse (in 2019 this was located on the 4th floor).
Package includes food and drink throughout the day (including alcoholic beverages).
£150.00 per person supplement
Situated at the gates to the Old Town, the hotel is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and attractions. Landmarks such as Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge are a 10 minute walk away.
The hotel has fresh, elegant and stylish rooms with Art Deco elements and modern amenities. Rooms have sockets with built-in USB's and enjoy the 55-inch HDTV.
Fall in love with food at the stylish Zinc restaurant, famed for its modern and innovative European cuisine. Making the most of fresh, seasonal ingredients, the chefs prepare mouth-watering dishes using traditional cooking techniques. Guests can also relax with an expertly-made cocktail in the welcoming Zinc Lounge & Bar.
Extend your Stay
Additional night(s) are available from £95 per person per night.
This experience is available based on single occupancy for £549 per person.
Upgrade your bedroom to one of the following room categories:
Executive: £100 per person
Return flights to Prague are included within this experience. Flight schedules for October 2021 are due to be released in the coming months, once released we will contact you to discuss the most convenient timings for your chosen departure airport.
Flights are inclusive of cabin baggage only. Additional hold luggage can be added for a supplement.
Please note, flights from some airports may incur a supplement.
All of our experiences are available to be booked with just a £50 per person deposit!
You can make regular payments towards your balance at any stage but we request that a further £100 per person is paid upon the release of flights and the final balance by 31st August 2021.
Upon Booking: £50 per person deposit
Upon release of flights: £100 per person
31st August 2021: Final balance