This package incorporates flights, accommodation, both airport & racecourse transfers and tickets to the Velká Pardubická on Sunday 13th October.
Your Package Includes
- Return Flights from London Stansted to Prague (alternative departure airports available)
- Return transfer from Prague Airport to Hotel
- Two nights accommodation at the Hilton Prague Old Town
- Breakfast each morning
- Return transfer to Pardubice Racecourse
- Ticket to the Velká Pardubická
Saturday 12th October 2019
- Depart London Stansted at 11:50 on a direct flight to Prague arriving at 14:40.
- Upon arrival into Prague Airport you will be met in the arrivals hall by your driver and transferred directly to the hotel.
- You will have the remainder of the afternoon and evening at leisure.
- Optional Excursion: Czech Folklore Dinner (details below)
Sunday 13th October 2019
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to Pardubice Racecourse.
- Enjoy a full days racing culminating in the 129th running of the Velká Pardubická.
- Following the conclusion of the racing you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Remainder of the evening at leisure.
Monday 14th October 2019
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- You will be collected from your hotel and returned to Prague Airport ready to catch your flight back to the UK.
- Depart Prague at 13:45 on a direct flight back to London Stansted arriving at 14:40.
Upgrade your Tickets
This ticket option gives entrance to the racecourse (without seating). Guests can move freely around the main enclosure which includes access up the rail of the course and the parade ring.
In additional to the general admission you receive a designated seat in the grandstand to enjoy the racing from.
Supplement per person: £30.00
You will receive complimentary refreshments throughout the day in a box at Pardubice Racecourse. The package includes food and drink (including alcohol) and a great vantage point from which to take in the racing.
Supplement per person: £150.00
Czech Folklore Dinner
On Saturday evening you can add a trip out for a traditional dining experience at the Czech Folklore restaurant with unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks! Transport to/from the restaurant is also included.
Supplement per person: £40.00
Situated at the gates to the Old Town, the hotel is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and attractions. Landmarks such as Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge are a 10 minute walk away.
The hotel has fresh, elegant and stylish rooms with Art Deco elements and modern amenities. Rooms have sockets with built-in USB's and enjoy the 55-inch HDTV.
Fall in love with food at the stylish Zinc restaurant, famed for its modern and innovative European cuisine. Making the most of fresh, seasonal ingredients, the chefs prepare mouth-watering dishes using traditional cooking techniques. Guests can also relax with an expertly-made cocktail in the welcoming Zinc Lounge & Bar.
If you wish to prolong your weekend in Prague we can offer additional night(s) accommodation:
Supplement per person: £115.00
The above package is available to be booked based on single occupancy:
Price per person: £619.00
This package is based on flights from London Stansted to Prague, alternative departure airports are available. Please enquire for more details.