- Two nights' accommodation at The Coldra Court Hotel by Celtic Manor
- Breakfast each morning
- Dinner on your arrival evening in The Rib Smokehouse & Grill
- Round of Golf on either the Roman Road or Montgomerie Course
- Return transfer to Cheltenham Racecourse on Thursday
- Ticket to St Patrick's Day (Thursday)
Please note a further deposit of £75 per person is due by 1st September 2018
- Upgrade your round of Golf to the Twenty Ten Course: +£30 per person
- Add Dinner on Thursday evening: +£20 per person
- Single Room Supplement: £30 per room per night
- Total package price based on a Non-Golfer: £179 per person
- Upgrade to the 4* Manor House Hotel: +£20 per person
Wednesday 13th March 2019
- Arrive at the Hotel at leisure and check-in for the first of your two nights accommodation.
- Play your round of golf on either the Roman Road or Montgomerie Course.
- Enjoy Dinner in The Rib Smokehouse and Grill on-site at The Coldra Court Hotel.
Thursday 14th March 2019
- Enjoy breakfast in the Hotel before boarding the coach to Cheltenham Racecourse.
- The coach will depart at approximately 10am and the journey time is roughly 60 minutes.
- Upon conclusion of the racing the coach will depart the racecourse at approximately 6:30pm.
Friday 15th March 2019
- Enjoy breakfast at the Hotel before checking out.
- If preferred, your round of golf can be played today, before departure, instead of on Wednesday.
Located in the quiet suburb of Langstone, on the outskirts of the City of Newport and part of the Celtic Manor collection, The Coldra Court Hotel is an excellent base from which to enjoy a Golf & Racing Break.
The Hotel's spacious, comfortable guest rooms, restaurant and health club deliver all the facilities you need for a perfect short break!
About the Golf
The Celtic Manor Resort is home to 3 Championship Courses, with the flagship course, The Twenty Ten, having played host to the 2010 Ryder Cup!
The above packages includes a round of golf on the Montgomerie or Roman Road Course but you can upgrade to play the Twenty Ten Course should you wish!
Supplement £30 per person
Best Mate Enclosure
Cheltenham’s Best Mate enclosure is situated directly opposite the main grandstand and provides great views of the racing. Built in 2004, this modern grandstand offers a variety of food choices, as well as extensive betting facilities and bars. Access to the Parade Ring or additional activities and entertainment such as the Shopping Village is not available from Best Mate.
The Tattersalls Enclosure offers guests extensive views from the Grandstands viewing steps. Badge holders have access to the Paddock, Winner's Enclosure viewing steps, The Hall of Fame and The Centaur. The bookmakers in the betting ring (weather permitting) and the extensive totepool betting facilities can also be easily reached. Finally, the enclosure contains a host of bars and eating options including the Gold Cup and Festival Restaurants and the trade stands in the Tented Village.
As Cheltenham's most exclusive area, the Club Enclosure provides a range of viewing and refreshment options. Guests will be treated to spectacular views from the main grandstand, viewing steps and lawn, whilst the center of the course (by the final fence) can also easily be reached. Guests will also have access to all facilities included in the Tattersalls Enclosure.