For the ultimate Irish Champions Weekend experience our platinum package offers three nights accommodation, a VIP 4 course lunch on both Saturday & Sunday, a Curragh Thoroughbred Trail, Morning Line Panel and more!
- Return Flights from London (alternative UK airport departures available)
- Return Airport Coach Transfers
- Three Nights Bed & Breakfast at The Heritage Hotel and Spa
- Return Racecourse Transfers (Saturday & Sunday)
- Tickets to Saturday at Leopardstown & Sunday at the Curragh
- VIP 4 Course Lunch at Leopardstown on Saturday
- VIP 4 Course Lunch at the Curragh on Sunday
- The Morning Line Panel on Saturday
- Racing Review & Cinema Saturday Night
- Curragh Thoroughbred Trial on Sunday
- BBQ with Band on Sunday Night
- Racing Post each morning
Extend your stay
If you would like to prolong your stay in Ireland additional nights can be added. Prices available upon request.
The above package is available based on sole occupancy for a supplement of £300.
The Heritage Killenard is a remarkable destination – an experience where memories are cherished and dreams fulfilled.
A unique, classical property with a charming character, the Heritage Killenard presents a stunning Hotel and a wonderful Spa against an idyllic landscape in the very heart of Ireland. Here you will experience the highest level of comfort, service and cuisine, in a world that has been created purely for pleasure and indulgence.
Nestled in the charming village of Killenard, this magnificent property combines a stunning countryside setting with optimum convenience for guests. Located just off the M7 motorway in Ireland’s most central county Laois, the Heritage Killenard is one hour southwest of Dublin City and Dublin International Airport, and two hours from Shannon International Airport and Cork City. The hotel is also just 25 minute from the Curragh.
This package is inclusive of Flights from London. Alternative departure airports in the UK are available. Please enquire for full details.