Enjoy a two-night stay in Dublin and experience the historic Laytown Races including a private drinks reception and dinner the night before the world famous racing.
- Return flights from London Heathrow (alternative departure airports available)
- Return airport transfers
- Two nights’ accommodation at The Marker Hotel 5*, Dublin
- Breakfast each morning
- Private drinks reception in The Rooftop Bar & Terrace at the Marker Hotel
- Dinner in The Brasserie at The Marker Hotel
- Return transfers to Laytown
- Ticket to Laytown Races
Tuesday 10th September 2019
- Depart from London Heathrow on Tuesday on a flight to Dublin (alternative departure airports available).
- Upon arrival you will be collected and transferred directly to the hotel to check-in for the first of two nights accommodation.
- On Tuesday evening you will attend a private drinks reception at the hotel's Rooftop Bar & Terrace.
- Following drinks you will enjoy dinner at the hotel's Brasserie Restaurant.
Wednesday 11th September 2019
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel followed by the morning at leisure in Dublin.
- At approximately 1:30pm you will be collected and transferred to the racecourse.
- Enjoy the afternoons racing at Laytown.
- Following the conclusion of the racing you will be returned to the hotel and have the evening at leisure.
Thursday 12th September 2019
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel followed by the morning/afternoon at leisure.
- You will then be collected from your hotel in time to return to Dublin airport to catch your flight home.
The Marker is a luxury hotel located in Grand Canal Square. It has 187 luxurious and well-appointed bedrooms over six floors. Each room was designed to provide the ultimate sanctuary for its guests; they are generously sized with simple, contemporary furnishings sourced from Irish designers. Wi-fi is complimentary throughout the Hotel.
Guests can enjoy the award winning Brasserie, relaxing in the Spa and Wellness and spending their evenings on the Rooftop with the unrivaled views of Dublin. The Spa & Wellness is available for hotel residents to enjoy, an oasis for you to unwind after a day of sightseeing or travelling – a 23 metre infinity pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and eucalyptus infused steam room. The famous executive chef Gareth Mullins leads the culinary team in creating dishes that excite in Bar, Brasserie and Rooftop Bar.
Add on additional nights in Dublin for £150 per person, per night.
The above package is available based on single occupancy for a supplement of £250.00
Upgrade your bedroom at The Marker Hotel to one of the following options:
Corner Suite: £150 per room per night
Luxury Corner Suite: £180 per room per night
Roche Suite: £500 per room per night
Schwartz Suite: £500 per room per night
Presidential Suite: £1500 per room per night
This package is inclusive of flights from London Heathrow. Alternative departure airports are available, please enquire for flight timings.