The Laytown Races occupy a unique position in the Irish racing calendar, as Ireland’s only horse racing event run on a beach under the Rules of Racing. This two night experience combines flights, all transfers, accommodation and tickets to this one of a kind event.
Based at The Marker Hotel Dublin you are ideally located to make the most of your short stay in the city.
- Return flights to Dublin
- Return private airport transfers
- Two nights accommodation at The Marker Hotel Dublin
- Breakfast each morning
- Dinner on one evening in The Brasserie at The Marker Hotel
- Return transfers to Laytown
- General admission ticket to Laytown Races
Wednesday 1st September 2021
- Depart on a direct flight to Dublin from your choice of airport.
- Upon arrival you will be collected and transferred directly to the hotel to check-in for the first of two nights accommodation.
- Check-in and enjoy the remainder of the day in Dublin at leisure.
Thursday 2nd September 2021
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- You will have the morning at leisure to enjoy Dublin.
- Early afternoon you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to Laytown (the journey time is approximately 45 minutes).
- Upon arrival at Laytown you will board the shuttle bus down to the beach to enjoy an afternoon of unique racing!
- Following the conclusion of the racing you will be transferred back to the hotel.
- Upon return you will enjoy dinner at the hotel.
Friday 3rd September 2021
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Depending on the time of your return flight you will have more time to explore Dublin before being collected from your hotel and transferred back to Dublin Airport to return home.
The Marker is a luxury hotel located in Grand Canal Square. It has 187 luxurious and well-appointed bedrooms over six floors. Each room was designed to provide the ultimate sanctuary for its guests; they are generously sized with simple, contemporary furnishings sourced from Irish designers. Wi-fi is complimentary throughout the Hotel.
Guests can enjoy the award winning Brasserie, relaxing in the Spa and Wellness and spending their evenings on the Rooftop with the unrivaled views of Dublin. The Spa & Wellness is available for hotel residents to enjoy, an oasis for you to unwind after a day of sightseeing or travelling – a 23 metre infinity pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and eucalyptus infused steam room. The famous executive chef Gareth Mullins leads the culinary team in creating dishes that excite in Bar, Brasserie and Rooftop Bar.
Extend your Stay
Add an additional night to your package from £200.00 per person.
This experience is available based on single occupancy for £1,049.00 per person.
Upgrade your bedroom from:
Corner Suite: £150 per room per night
Luxury Corner Suite: £180 per room per night
Roche Suite: £500 per room per night
Schwartz Suite: £500 per room per night
Presidential Suite: £1500 per room per night
Return flights to Dublin are included within this experience. Flight schedules for September 2021 are due to be released in the coming months, once released we will contact you to discuss the most convenient timings for your chosen departure airport.
Flights are inclusive of cabin baggage only. Additional hold luggage can be added for a supplement.
Please note, flights from some airports may incur a supplement.
All of our experiences are available to be booked with just a £100 per person deposit!
You can make regular payments towards your balance at any stage but we request that the final balance is paid by 1st July 2021.
Upon Booking: £100 per person deposit
1st July 2021: Final balance