In partnership with SAAL Racing & Kubler Racing, Racing Breaks are delighted to offer this unique opportunity!
This is your chance to join a syndicate that is being put together with the specific aim of having a runner at the iconic Laytown Races.
The horse will be purchased at the Newmarket July sales where all syndicate members will be welcome to attend and experience the excitement of the sales auction. Watch the horse train by attending regular stable visits at Kübler Racing's fantastic yard in the valley of the racehorse, Lambourn. Go to the races as an owner for the prep races and then attend the main event in Ireland on the 11th September and and celebrate with an overnight stay in Dublin.
- Horse purchase
- All inclusive training costs
- Stable Visits
- Regular updates at every step via The Racing Manager platform
- Owners badges to prep races
- Share of the prize money
- Share of Sales proceeds
- Return flights from London Heathrow (alternative departure airports available)
- One nights’ accommodation at The Marker Hotel 5*, Dublin
- Private drinks reception in The Rooftop Bar & Terrace at the Marker Hotel
- Return transfers to Laytown
- Owners and Trainers badges and transfers to and from Laytown Races
Following Laytown the horse will be placed in the October sales where all proceeds and prize money will be returned to syndicate members.
Tuesday 10th September 2019
- Depart from London Heathrow on Tuesday on a flight to Dublin (alternative departure airports available).
- On Tuesday evening you will attend a private drinks reception at the hotel's Rooftop Bar & Terrace.
Wednesday 11th September 2019
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel followed by the morning at leisure in Dublin.
- At approximately 1:30pm you will be collected and transferred to the racecourse.
- Enjoy the afternoons racing at Laytown.
- Following the conclusion of the racing you will be returned to the hotel and have the evening at leisure.
The Marker is a luxury hotel located in Grand Canal Square. It has 187 luxurious and well-appointed bedrooms over six floors. Each room was designed to provide the ultimate sanctuary for its guests; they are generously sized with simple, contemporary furnishings sourced from Irish designers. Wi-fi is complimentary throughout the Hotel.
Guests can enjoy the award winning Brasserie, relaxing in the Spa and Wellness and spending their evenings on the Rooftop with the unrivaled views of Dublin. The Spa & Wellness is available for hotel residents to enjoy, an oasis for you to unwind after a day of sightseeing or travelling – a 23 metre infinity pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and eucalyptus infused steam room. The famous executive chef Gareth Mullins leads the culinary team in creating dishes that excite in Bar, Brasserie and Rooftop Bar.
Add on additional nights in Dublin for £150 per person, per night.
Upgrade your bedroom at The Marker Hotel to one of the following options:
Corner Suite: £150 per room per night
Luxury Corner Suite: £180 per room per night
Roche Suite: £500 per room per night
Schwartz Suite: £500 per room per night
Presidential Suite: £1500 per room per night
This package is inclusive of flights from London Heathrow. Alternative departure airports are available, please enquire for flight timings.