Our Hong Kong International Races package is the ultimate trip for any racing enthusiast
as it incorporates hospitality at both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses. This six night package also offers plenty of time for sightseeing as well as ample free time for you to experience the attractions in the region including the gambling capital of the world, Macau.
- Return Direct Flights from London Heathrow to Hong Kong
- 6 Nights Accommodation at the 5* Mira Moon Hotel in Wanchai - Voted Best Boutique Hotel in Asia
- Full English breakfast daily
- Hong Kong City Half Day Tour
- Welcome function with food & drinks
- Hospitality at Happy Valley Races including buffet dinner & beverage package
- Full Hospitality at Sha Tin Races including premium lunch & beverage package
- Return Transfers to Happy Valley & Sha Tin race days
- Evening harbour boat cruise including drinks
- Carbine Club Luncheon at Grand Hyatt and after party
- Information Pack
- Hong Kong Metro Rail Pass
- Services of an experienced tour leader
Monday 2nd December 2019
- Depart London Heathrow on Monday afternoon/evening on a direct overnight flight to Hong Kong to arrive on Tuesday afternoon.
Tuesday 3rd December 2019
- Upon arrival at Hong Kong Airport, make your way to the five-star Mira Moon Hotel in Wan Chai (Voted Best Boutique Hotel in Asia).
- In the late afternoon/evening you will enjoy a welcome function to get to know everyone and hear our plans for the week.
Wednesday 4th December 2019
- After breakfast, we'll be taken on a guided tour of Hong Kong to get the lay of the land and learn about the amazing history of the island.
- In the evening we'll head off to the amazing Happy Valley Racecourse for the International Jockeys Challenge with hospitality including buffet dinner and drinks package and great views from our balcony close to the action.
Thursday 5th December 2019
- We have a day off today, you may want to head to Macau and explore the "Vegas of Asia" for the day or do some shopping at Stanley market.
- In the evening we'll head out to a nice local bar for a few casual drinks before the night is open to enjoy the amazing Hong Kong nightlife.
Friday 6th December 2019
- After a relaxing morning, we'll head off to the Carbine Club Luncheon at the Grand Hyatt to get the latest news on the international horses and meet with all the racing luminaries. We'll join the After Party to kick on for as long as you want.
Saturday 7th December 2019
- Today is a rest day and gives everyone a chance to explore Hong Kong at your leisure, to see more of the island, shop and do your form for Sha Tin tomorrow. We'll meet late afternoon to head out for an evening boat cruise to enjoy Hong Kong Harbour.
Sunday 8th December 2019
- After breakfast, we get into our finest racewear and jump on the bus to Sha Tin Racecourse for the highlight of the trip. Watch the best horses from around the globe compete from the comfort of our hospitality suite overlooking the 300m post. Celebrate with a fantastic buffet, drinks, and balcony to watch the races and the fantastic fireworks display to finish off the day.
Monday 9th December 2019
- After breakfast, have the morning at leisure before making your way back to the airport to catch your flight back to the UK.
- Depart Hong Kong in the afternoon/evening, landing back into London on Monday night / early Tuesday morning.
Located in the heart of bustling Causeway Bay, Mira Moon is an award-winning design boutique hotel reinterpreting Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival mythology through its interiors. With 90 one-of-a-kind guestrooms and a striking penthouse suite, your stay will be made even more memorable with a wide array of unparalleled services provided by our experienced and attentive team.
Extend your stay
If you wish to prolong your stay in Hong Kong, additional nights can be added to the itinerary for £300 per person on a bed & breakfast basis.
This package is available based on single occupancy for £3949 per person
Getting to the Hotel
Upon arrival into Hong Kong Airport there are a couple of options for getting to the hotel:
The Airport Express train departs from the airport’s main arrival hall every 10 minutes for the Hong Kong Station in Central. The one-way trip, which takes approximately 25 minutes, costs HKD 100 (£10). Change a taxi when you arrive at Hong Kong Station and you will reach us within 15 minutes, depending on the traffic.
Taxi service is readily available at the airport and a taxi ride from the Airport should take approximately 45 minutes, depending on the traffic.
Available on a request basis only the hotel can provide a private limousine service to guests arriving into Hong Kong Airport. For more information on this option please enquire.
This package is inclusive of flights from London Heathrow. Direct flights are also available from Birmingham and Manchester, please enquire for more details.
Flights are available with Virgin, British Airways and Cathay Pacific. Please note that supplements may apply from some airports.
Upgrades to Business/First Class are available upon request.