Our Hong Kong International Races package is the ultimate trip for any racing enthusiast
as it incorporates hospitality at both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses. This six night package also offers plenty of time for sightseeing as well as ample free time for you to experience the attractions in the region including the gambling capital of the world, Macau.
- Return Direct Flights from London Heathrow to Hong Kong
- 6 Nights Accommodation at a 4* Hotel location on Hong Kong Island
- Breakfast each morning
- Hong Kong City Half Day Tour
- Welcome function with food & drinks
- Hospitality at Happy Valley Races including buffet dinner & beverage package
- Full Hospitality at Sha Tin Races including premium lunch & beverage package
- Return Transfers to Happy Valley & Sha Tin race days
- Evening harbour boat cruise including drinks
- Carbine Club Luncheon at Grand Hyatt and after party
- Hong Kong Metro Rail Pass
- Services of an experienced tour leader
Monday 30th November 2020
- Depart London Heathrow on Monday afternoon/evening on a direct overnight flight to Hong Kong to arrive on Tuesday afternoon.
Tuesday 1st December 2020
- Upon arrival at Hong Kong Airport, make your way to the hotel.
- In the late afternoon/evening you will enjoy a welcome function to get to know everyone and hear our plans for the week.
Wednesday 2nd December 2020
- After breakfast, we'll be taken on a guided tour of Hong Kong to get the lay of the land and learn about the amazing history of the island.
- In the evening we'll head off to the amazing Happy Valley Racecourse for the International Jockeys Challenge with hospitality including buffet dinner and drinks package and great views from our balcony close to the action.
Thursday 3rd December 2020
- We have a day off today, you may want to head to Macau and explore the "Vegas of Asia" for the day or do some shopping at Stanley market.
- In the evening we'll head out to a nice local bar for a few casual drinks before the night is open to enjoy the amazing Hong Kong nightlife.
Friday 4th December 2020
- After a relaxing morning, we'll head off to the Carbine Club Luncheon at the Grand Hyatt to get the latest news on the international horses and meet with all the racing luminaries. We'll join the After Party to kick on for as long as you want.
Saturday 5th December 2020
- Today is a rest day and gives everyone a chance to explore Hong Kong at your leisure, to see more of the island, shop and do your form for Sha Tin tomorrow. We'll meet late afternoon to head out for an evening boat cruise to enjoy Hong Kong Harbour.
Sunday 6th December 2020
- After breakfast, we get into our finest racewear and jump on the bus to Sha Tin Racecourse for the highlight of the trip. Watch the best horses from around the globe compete from the comfort of our hospitality suite overlooking the 300m post. Celebrate with a fantastic buffet, drinks, and balcony to watch the races and the fantastic fireworks display to finish off the day.
Monday 7th December 2020
- After breakfast, have the morning at leisure before making your way back to the airport to catch your flight back to the UK.
- Depart Hong Kong in the afternoon/evening, landing back into London on Monday night / early Tuesday morning.
This package is based on staying at a 4* Hotel located on Hong Kong Island. Full hotel details to follow shortly.
Extend your stay
If you wish to prolong your stay in Hong Kong, additional nights can be added to the itinerary from £300 per person on a bed & breakfast basis.
This package is available based on single occupancy for £3,795 per person
This package is inclusive of flights from London Heathrow. Direct flights are also available from Birmingham and Manchester, please enquire for more details.
Flights are available with Virgin, British Airways and Cathay Pacific. Please note that supplements may apply from some airports.
Upgrades to Business/First Class are available upon request.