Our Hong Kong International Races experience is the ultimate trip for any racing enthusiast
as it incorporates hospitality at both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses. This six night trip also offers plenty of time for sightseeing as well as ample free time for you to experience the attractions in the region including the gambling capital of the world, Macau.
- Return Flights from London Heathrow to Hong Kong
- 6 Nights Accommodation at the 5* St Regis Hotel on Hong Kong Island
- Full breakfast daily
- Welcome function with food & drinks
- Hong Kong City Half Day Walking Guided Tour
- Hospitality at Happy Valley Races including buffet dinner & beverage package
- Full Hospitality at Sha Tin Races including premium lunch & beverage package
- Return Transfers to Happy Valley & Sha Tin race days
- Breakfast with the Stars & Barrier Draw at Sha Tin
- Evening harbour boat cruise including drinks
- Carbine Club Luncheon at Grand Hyatt and after party
- Information Pack
- Hong Kong Metro Rail Pass
- Services of an experienced tour leader
Monday 29th November 2021
- Depart London Heathrow on Monday on an overnight flight to Hong Kong to arrive on Tuesday.
Tuesday 30th November 2021
- Arrive at Hong Kong Airport and make your way to the fabulous five-star hotel, The St Regis, where you’ll receive outstanding service and enjoy amazing facilities including two Michelin starred restaurants.
- You will meet the rest of the group and enjoy some welcome drinks then head out for dinner to get to know everyone and hear our plans for the week.
Wednesday 1st December 2021
- After breakfast, we’ll be taken on a guided tour of Hong Kong to get the lay of the land and learn about the amazing history of the island.
- In the evening we’ll head off to the amazing Happy Valley Racecourse for the International Jockeys Challenge with hospitality including buffet dinner and drinks package and great views from our balcony close to the action.
Thursday 2nd December 2021
- We have an early start to the day as we head out to Sha Tin for Breakfast with the Stars and barrier draws for the four main races. Watch the key runners in their final piece of work before the all-important barrier draw.
- The rest of the day is yours to do some shopping, head to Stanley Market or just relax after a busy few days.
Friday 3rd December 2021
- After a relaxing morning, we’ll head off to the Carbine Club Luncheon at the Grand Hyatt to get the latest news on the international horses and meet with all the racing luminaries.
- Recent guest speakers include David Hayes, Gold Medallist Victoria Pendleton, UK Trainer Sir Michael Stoute, jockey Johnny Letts, horse whisperer Monty Roberts and many more. We’ll join the after-party to kick on for as long as you want.
Saturday 4th December 2021
- Today is a rest day and gives everyone a chance to explore Hong Kong at your leisure, to see more of the island, shop and do your form for Sha Tin tomorrow.
- We’ll meet late afternoon to head out for an evening boat cruise to enjoy Hong Kong Harbour and the stunning Christmas lights.
Sunday 5th December 2021
- After breakfast, we get into our finest racewear and jump on the bus to Sha Tin Racecourse for the highlight of the trip. Watch the best horses from around the globe compete from the comfort of our hospitality suite overlooking the 300m post.
- Celebrate with a fantastic buffet, drinks, and balcony to watch the races and the fantastic fireworks display to finish off the day.
Monday 6th December 2021
- After breakfast, have the morning at leisure before making your way back to the airport to catch your flight back to the UK.
- Depart Hong Kong in the afternoon/evening, landing back into London on Monday night / early Tuesday morning.
Reflecting the vision of St. Regis through the eyes of interior designer André Fu, The St. Regis Hong Kong is a “curated mansion” in the heart of the vibrant Wan Chai district that blends architectural creativity, cultural diversity and timeless elegance.
Thoughtfully designed, 5-star accommodations featuring 129 hotel rooms and luxury suites are complemented by East-meets-West elements that provide the perfect setting to offering personalised St. Regis Butler Service.
The hotel features one-Michelin-starred L’Envol French restaurant helmed by Chef Olivier Elzer and one-Michelin-starred Rùn Chinese restaurant led by Chef Hung Chi-Kwong, while The Drawing Room hosts a redefined Afternoon Tea experience and offers all-day international dining, and The St. Regis Bar signature cocktails are inspired by the tales of two cities - Hong Kong and New York.
Extend your stay
If you wish to prolong your stay in Hong Kong, additional nights can be added to the itinerary.
This package is available based on single occupancy for £4,395.00 per person
This experience is inclusive of direct flights from London Heathrow. Flights are also available direct from London Gatwick and Manchester, please enquire for more details.
Flights are available with Virgin, British Airways and Cathay Pacific. Please note that supplements may apply from some airports.
Upgrades to Business/First Class are available upon request.